Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Whole Post About BBQ Sauce

The number one thing I like about band practice (besides spending time with my wonderful fiance of course)? The food. I have gained 12 lbs since Roger joined the band. I know that this totally goes against the diet I committed too but since we are spending the afternoon at someone's house I am claiming that I can't do anything else. ^_^ Today is ribs. Roger was put in charge of providing the BBQ Sauce. To me this means a trip to Walmart to get some Sweet Baby Rays. To Roger this meant a trip to Walmart to get $10 worth of ingredients to make his own BBQ sauce. At first I was skeptical. I mean who makes their own BBQ sauce? Of course Roger would. If you don't know he is an amazing cook. I tried it on the spatula and was won over. I don't care about the ribs anymore I want a spoon and I will be happy to sit and eat it until I am sick. I don't think that the rest of the band would be very happy about that though so I guess I will have to wait.

One of 3 jars of Roger's BBQ Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment