Thursday, September 30, 2010

Date night

Roger has been busy with work all week so I decided to make him a nice dinner and watch Sweeny Todd. Roger borrowed Sweeny Todd from one of his friends yesterday and didn't have time to watch it last night. I spent 4 hours trying to make pasta sauce. It was really good. We had fettuccine with tomato sauce and cheesy bread. It was really good. I don't think Roger get Sweeny Todd though. It would help if he was paying attention though. He is spending out date night on the computer. Oh well boys will be boys. I love the movie though. I promised I wouldn't sing along if we watched it but I might have to break the promise though. A Little Priest is coming up and I don't know if I can resist it is one of my favorite songs. Hopefully Roger stops monkeying on his computer soon so I can finish the date well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment